Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Grace 4 months old

Miss Grace had her 4 month birthday last week and when I was thinking about how it felt like she just was "3 months" I realized we had had a busy month and accomplished a lot. She won her battle with reflux and is offically med free and sleeping flat on her back for hours and nights at a time. We have ditched the swaddle and moved into the official thumbsucker category. I officially love this stage, she is a happy, happy baby which makes for a happy, happy mom. She is all smiles and plays most of the day with her mouth wide open in a half smile. She loves to lay and watch her mobile and grab her toys in her play gym and most of all loves to watch her sister, take baths and sing songs and just flirt with anyone interested. She has a sense of humor and often times will try to play games while she is nursing and ends up just laughting and smiling at me, all without missing a bit of breast milk. She also will stop eating for a few seconds and just turn her head and look up me and smile...talk about melting my heart. Her hair is really coming in on the top where she can't rub it bald and although it is too soon to tell how blonde she will be, she definitely has lighter hair than Claire did at this point. I have just over a month left at home with my little angel before I go back to work and I plan to get more than my fair share of kisses, snuggles and quiet time between now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment