Friday, March 19, 2010
She never fails to amaze me...
Happy Friday to everyone, it was another beautiful day, but here comes the snow! This little girl is loving life and I love watching her experience new things and come up with new ways to entertain herself. This evening we had both! First she helped me to make her Daddy's birthday cake. She held the electric mixer with me and had a grin on her face the entire time, what a sweetie. Then up to the bath and she decided to turn the bathtub into a dunk tank. Claire kept dunking her face under water, all while trying to "get a drink". Each time she came up with big eyes and a face full of water, it finally went down the wrong pipe causing her to choke a bit so she stopped. I said "I told you so" for the first of many times......
Tomorrow another first...Disney on Ice!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment