Sunday, March 21, 2010

Celebrating Mike's Birthday

We had a great end to the week and then a fun weekend celebrating Mike's birthday. Thursday and Friday were gorgeous outside and we had some good evenings in the backyard. Claire was pulled around the backyard in her wagon for about 20 minutes by her Daddy, and then went to play with the neighbor girls (both 3 years old) who asked her to play "princess" with them. They dote over her and it is only a matter of time before she starts looking up to them and following them around. Saturday the snow came, but it didn't ruin our fun. Claire, Grandma and I went to Disney on Ice and Claire had a great time people watching and enjoying the show. Mom and I might have enjoyed the show more, so we will be back next year. Then we had a birthday dinner at my parents house on Saturday for Mike. Claire thinks her Uncle Jake is pretty great. Meredith (Jake's girlfriend) and I noticed that Claire was mimicking Jake at dinner. When he coughed, she coughed; when he crossed his arms, she crossed her arms. Once we all caught on, it became a game and he got her to do some fun things until it finally turned into a staring contest. We didn't vote, but I think Claire won! I have never seen her pay so much attention to anyone before so they must be special buddies! Today Mike and I got out for a "date" for lunch and some shopping, we had a great afternoon! Here are some pics from the week and weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment