Sunday, September 23, 2012

Trouble

Oh where to begin...our little Gracie girl is full of mischief! This particular picture she has half an ego waffle shoved in her mouth staring me down. But the story I want to tell is about running and hiding. She typically is doing nothing but running from us....weather she needs a diaper changed, it's time for bath or dinner, we say her name and she runs the other way, giggling the whole time. She's pretty quick and she doesn't stop until she has gotten as far as she can on the other side of the house. One morning we were getting ready for work/school and I was doing Claire's hair. I knew Grace had left the room several minutes ago (the longer Claire's hair the more time it takes to get out tangles). She had been gone and quiet a little too long and assumed she was in the back of my closet pulling down shoes. Well I head that direction and she is no where to be found...I checked her room, claire's room, the guest room...no where! The gate was up at the top of the stairs so I know she had to be there somewhere. I called Claire to help me find her, ran back to my closet, checked her and Claire's room again, nothing...Panic was starting to set in. Went into the guest room, turned on the light (it was very dark in there), and there she was in the very far corner with a pillow in front of her just giggling....the little stinker was hiding from us!


No comments:

Post a Comment