Friday, November 25, 2011
Jake and Mere's Wedding
A month has come and gone since Jake and Meredith got married on Oct 22nd, lots of happened since then, but still want to capture my memories from that special day. The weekend couldn't have been better, including the gorgeous weather! Memorial Hall was a great location for both the wedding and the reception and lots of fun was had by all, espcially Claire. She is just in awe of weddings, white dresses, flowers and her Aunt Meredith. Grace didn't it make it 5 minutes into the wedding before she and her cousin Maggie were removed by their dads for being loud (but happy). Loud just doesn't work very well in the 2nd row of a small wedding! The wedding was especially special for me, my baby brother was as happy as I have seen him, and it was a celebration (and answered prayers) to watch my mom walk down that aisle healthy and looking stunning after what she has been through in the last year. The girls were picked up by a babysitter after dinner and Mike and I stayed to celebrate with the bride and groom. I managed to only take two pictures of my sweet Grace waiting for the wedding after family pictures
, but will add more when I get the CD's from Meredith onto my computer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment