Saturday, July 2, 2011
Grace's turn to read books with me
Every night as a part of the family bedtime routine, either Mom or Dad spend time reading books with Claire while the other one gives Grace a bottle before she gets tucked in by both parents. We switch off every other night, and Claire has started asking or proclaming who's turn it is to "read books with me". Well now that I am going back to work, part of the morning routine is for the girls to entertain themselves for 5 minutes on our bed while I get dressed after nursing Grace (don't risk wearing work clothes until all girls are fed, burped and ready to go). Now that Grace can sit for the most part, she has been looking at books with Claire. Claire is in charge of the situation, "No Grace, don't put that book in your mouth", or "Be careful with that book Grace", but I can tell loves this time with her sister. She now informs all it's "Grace's turn to read books with me". I never have the camera upstairs while we are getting ready on week days, so here they are on the couch on a Saturday morning reading books.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment