Sunday, December 19, 2010

December!

Thought I should put a post on for the month of December, not knowing when I might be able to again. Time will tell if being at home with baby for the next 6 months will result in more or less posts...who knows! The Hochberg's are READY....ready for the holidays, ready for baby girl to arrive and I am especially ready to be done being pregnant. Presents are wrapped, diapers are purchased and I am one HUGE contraction with a lot of back pain. I have officially made it longer in this pregnancy, Claire was here at this point. I also think I will make it a couple more weeks, but you never know. : ) Blood pressure is hanging steady at an acceptable measure, not dialted at all and this was only my 2nd week without the progesterone shot to prevent labor. However, now that baby is head down (her birthday present for her mom), maybe that will be enough pressure to start something! Claire has been doing well, is liking school, getting more sassy by the day and is very obsessed with Santa at the moment. The sassiness has turned into flat out acting up, the usual 2 yr old behavior that you hear about.....deciding she doesn't want to walk and going limp in the middle of the parking lot, running away from us, hitting, etc....fun times! Good thing she is just so dang cute and I can't resist kissing her little cheecks! Daddy has also particulary enjoyed her new high pitched scream that she thinks is fun....she really is a girl! Here are a few recent pics of our little lady! Breakfast Pinic with Daddy Sporty Claire Excited for her Christmas party at school

No comments:

Post a Comment