Saturday, September 18, 2010
September
It's past my bedtime so I am not going to write much, but if I don't upload some of the photo's I just edited, it's not going to happen this weekend! Claire's new rain jacket and boots from Nana and Granddad...she is not quite sure what to think but says THANK YOU!
Playing outside...she asks to go out as soon as she wakes up!
Big Girl Panties, she made it ALL DAY today (not counting nap) with no diaper and no wet panties!
Here is a video and from a couple of weekends ago when we got Claire' big girl bed...she loves it! We haven't switched her yet, but she goes in there everyday and reads books on it!
Go Cats...1st game of the year!
In closing, this about sums up Claire's life....no pants on, feet on the counter, sipping her juice box. It's a rough one, but someone has to do it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment