Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Rainy May

So I think Mother Nature got April and May confused, it has been rainy and cool for most of the last week. Not so good for being able to play on that swingset that just stares at Claire from the backyard! She just keeps saying "outside", "shoes" and "slide". Good thing we have a long summer ahead of us to spend swinging and sliding! I had a good Mother's Day weekend, Mike, Claire and Cali spoiled me on Sunday and just had a good time spending time together. I introduced Mike to Spin Pizza and he is now a fan like me, yummmm!! On Saturday we headed to Topeka for a Mother's Day lunch with the Barkemeyers' and Mom and Dad. It was a great visit and Ellen and Claire played together which usually doesn't happen, it was cute to see. I am so proud of Miss Ellen, moving into her big girl room, two more months and she will move to the big girl bed to make room for baby who will be arriving the end of July! Claire's 2 year molars are back at it this week as evidenced by lots of hands in her mouth, low grade fever and a bit of unpredictable crankiness : ( I promise to get some recent pics up this weekend, it's past my bedtime now and I don't have the motivation to go get the camera an upload photos...stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment