Saturday, February 20, 2010
A snowy Saturday...
We did a lot of "nothing much" today. Went to the mall this morning to run a few errands and the play area only had a few people in it so we let Claire play, usually we avoid it!! She was having lots of fun climbing and sliding until her boot stopped her on the slide and she face planted onto the carpet...Ouch!! She was a trooper and is now sporting a rug burn on her nose! Mike and Claire went to story time at Barnes & Noble while I got 20 minutes of uninterrupted shopping which was very nice! Once we had determined that no one in all of Oak Park Mall makes khaki pants that are up to Mike's standards (the correct shade of khaki, not to stiff or thick of cotton, fit just right, etc... ) we headed home for lunch. Let's just hope some company comes to their senses soon enough, as Mike only has 1 pair of work pants left! : ) Jeannie, if you are reading this I am going to send him out to shop for pants with you, I give up!
I have attached some clips I combined of Claire just being Claire today....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment