Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I can't believe I am doing this....

So blogging is not something I thought I would ever do, and just to manage expectations I don't think I will be very good at it! Really the motivation behind this is simple....Claire. Mike and I have started to enjoy looking back on the very few videos we have taken of Claire over her first 18 months. Last night we captured her being her funny self on video and laughed no matter how many times we watched it. We so wanted to share it, but when trying to email it was too large...not really wanting to post it on facebook I didn't know what my other options were. So then I realized several of my friends blog and post videos there. So there you have it, I am now a blogger. ps....I am a horrible speller, so that is something you are going to have to put up with unless I find an easy spell check function.

1 comment: